Hell needed please_!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I've been suffering with very bad one sided headache since March so nearly 4 months everyday feeling light headed and fuzzy headed all day everyday. Now I've been on propanalol for 17 days today and I can finally say I'm headache and light headed free 👏😄 yesss.. ......

But I keep getting heart palpitations everyday now...is this normal?

My doctor wants me to stay on these for the seeable future bearing in mind I am only 29 years old 😯

Any information much appreciated thank you x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh no how do i change the spelling mistake in the title 🤔

• Posted

Hi Keira.

I am new to this forum. & hope you got an answer to your question as you posted some time ago.

Are you still taking this medicine? If so how are you feeling? I'm on day 14 and I have to say I've had headaches for a week now ??! Bit worried it's the medication.

Have you noticed any reduction in your anxiety? & seem to feel like my panic attacks have reduced but still hVe symptoms of anxiety on a daily basis x

• Posted

Hi Lisa. I stopped taking the propanalol I started to feel worser on them. I'm back to square one now. Dizzy fuzzy head everyday all day 😢 x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.