Helllp

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I been on 30mg now for 5 weeks 3 days and today my anxiety has been horrible no appetite and I seem to have the shakes in my harms hand and legs. Is this normal I am totally freaking out. I can't stand this feeling any more. As soon as I thought things were looking better I get hit today like this. When will this stop its getting really frustrating I just want this feeling gone and anxiety gone. My mind is just racing today. I take my pill in the morning should I change it to night? Don't know what else's to do. Has any one else gone threw this at 5 weeks along? I was really hopping that his far along somethings would have changed

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sanja I'm only in 10mg for 6 weeks now and I do still have shaky hands and hope this will go in the next few weeks and I do have the odd day I have a blip but I try and stay positive, hope your feeling better soon

• Posted

Thank you for the reply, well I am almost at the 6 week mark hoping it will settle down, do u also have morning anxiety?
    • Posted

Hi yes the morning anxiety is the last thing to go I've heard a lot of people say and I only have it slightly now on a morning depending if I've had enough sleep etc so it does get better just takes time

• Posted

In the box there is a sheet of paper with the side effects on, look on there and see if the side effects are on the list.

If you are very concerned call your GP Surgery and ask for your GP for a call back.

If that is not possible, if you have a CPN let them know what is happening.

The chemist can on occasions advise on side effects

BOB

• Posted

hi i still get the side effects after 3 month some days are better then others but today was total crap yesterday was one of my best days since i started on them.
    • Posted

Oh tell me about it I am so out of it today, like super horrible day, I think it scared me more than anything cause it hit me so bad today and all day too. I just can't wait for it to be all gone. Same as me I had a pretty good day yesterday I even left the house as I been really struggling with that, then this today.

• Posted

I am hoping for a good day tomorrow, cause don't think I can handle much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.