Hello!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I hope to get some help. I've been having some series symptoms over the last two months. It started with weak left arm, with pins and needles and pain in left shoulder. It morphed to pins and needles in feet, restless legs, insomnia, extreme fatigue, fuzzy head, dizziness, shortness of breath and now upset, bloated stomach and back pain.. I've had an ecg, xrays, ct scan, MRI, urine analysis, and blood work. I just got access to my lab tests. Neurologist suspected MS but my MRI was good but showed some disc issues. Bloodwork was within normal, except for high red blood count (5.32). My B12 and ferritin levels are in the low average. My urine analysis had a number of abnormal results but my doctor has met with me twice since then and did not mention them. Abnormal results included Hemoglobin at +2, Nitrite was positive, leukocytes were + 1, and white blood count was between 6-10. Any ideas? I see my doctor next week but I feel so lousy. Any ideas?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel.  Yep so many of my symptoms and it took me a long time to get diagnosed with which autoimmune disease I had.  Sounds maybe autoimmune...start questioning family and see what runs in your family because a doctor will ask.  Good luck. 
    • Posted

Thanks so much for your response. What were you diagnosed with? My dr was convinced it was MS, but now she is downplaying that after the MRI. She's not really offering any other avenues. My dad, who passed away a while ago, had hashimoto's and rheumatoid arthritis. My older sister had something like polymyalgia.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.