Hello

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I have been reading the posts here for a few days - so great to know that I am not alone. Have now decided to post.

I have been on the \"blue pills\" for a week now and I am not sure if what I am doing is right??? I think like another person on here I am probably expecting overnight miracles and need to be patient. I didn't seem to get much guidance about what I should be eating and I'm not even sure I am eating enough fat. I haven't really had any nasty side effects as mentioned on here - Is that a good thing or does it mean it's not working????

Anyway - it's great to know that support is out there - especially from people who know.... support from a very slim and beautiful nurse is not always the most welcome if ya know what I mean?? Although it is appreciated - anything I can get is great.

Thanks for a great site. x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi queenbee

I have been onthem 8 days now and like you not sure if it is the tabs or the low fat diet that is having effect. I don't eat 15g per meal at all but what I do find is that the tabs focus me so I avoid anything with more than 5g in 100g fat. Hopefully I will lose weight as not scoffing choc and crisps etc.

Just need to stop the wine now!!!

KJ

• Posted

Thank you KJ. I have certainly found that they have focused me too and perhaps the worry of side effects is making me stick to low fat. Not giving up the wine though - might go mad if I do that!!!

I guess the time to tell is next week at my first weigh-in since being on them. No scales at home, don't want to get too fixated by what's happening in that way.

Fingers crossed results will show!

Great posts everyone, really reassuring for newbies like me. XX QB

• Posted

[quote:f81367aad0=\"queenbee72\"]... support from a very slim and beautiful nurse is not always the most welcome if ya know what I mean?? Although it is appreciated - anything I can get is great.

Thanks for a great site. x[/quote:f81367aad0]

Hi Queenbee :lol:

I am a very fat & not so gorgeous nurse if you need some additional support lol I always feel really bad telling my pts to eat healthily & do more exercise :!:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

hi queenbee, i know how you are feeling im totally confused as well was getting abit down by it all wasnt sure what was supposed to be happening etc mainly due to poor advice from docs and dieticians mine too is slim and bout 15 years younger than me lol.Anyway i thought nothing was happening i couldnt and still cant see any differences but yesterday a friend i hadnt seen for a fortnight said id lost weight so maybe we are driving ourselves ,ad looking at fat content,fat per meal etc etc that we cna t see it lol
  • Posted

sorry for typo mistakes above was typing 100 mile an hour with screaming kids waiting for breakfast lol! :D
  • Posted

Didn't mean that someone couldn't be fat and beautiful!! I like to think I am myself. Har har :lol: Just when the skinny nurse is talking you can't help thinking that she can't empathise no matter how sympathetic her ear and how supportive.

It's a long road but this site is keeping my chin up! QB

• Posted

Hi and welcome QB

Know exactly what u mean.

I had a sister in law once who when offered a fried breakfast.....which the rest of us had demolished.....replied....\"oh no thanx...Ive just had a big apple\".... :lol: :lol:

AYE RIGHT OH!!!! :roll:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.