Hello

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi I am feeling like I am on another planet sometimes ,aching arms and back ache .feeling tearful waking up in the early hours . And painful breasts not had a period for 12 months had a blood test which came back per menopausal please help 

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi There Sweetie

So sorry that you are having a really tough time of it,  

I had both my overies removed - Overian Cancer, in 2002 and I have been battling since then (on HRT), I have been on various medications and also wanting to be alone and not around people, nose bleeds but not as severe as you are having, muscle and joint pains neck back and legs, so finally I went to my GP last week and asked to come off all meds,  unfortunately I cant come of HRT as I have no hormones, but she did put me on a patch twice a week, I take tripiline 75mg at nite and Effexor for the depression, but everyone woman is different, so unfortunately you will have to find what works for you,  Please believe me when I say you are NOT ALONE!!  It sucks I know, but just hang in there girl,  and please go get a second opinion, prefferably a women doctor, as they seem to understand our symptoms better.....  Hope you can find some peace, we are all here to help one another,....

• Posted

Thank you for replying it's nice to know there are other people out there going through the same things in the middle of the night . I don't know if I can have H R T as I have various veins I will go and see the gp maybe she can help I was scared of going because I feel as if I am not myself I hope that you are coping and again thanks for replieing 
  • Posted

So sorry u having such a bad time its horrible n scary and makes us so miserable x o understand how u feel sore boobs mine r deflated now and pain in shoulder is horrendous but it a lot better than six months ago when I wudnt leave the house x I cant take hrt so going down the herbal route and it has got better so plz hang in there x hope u feel bit better soon xx
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying you have given me a bit of hope that things will get better xx
  • Posted

My life changed completely June 22, 2015.  Bad bleed lead to an ablation, then depression, stomach issues and sleepless nights.  I'm now on HRT (patch for estrogen, pill for progesterone).  I take trazodone for sleep 25mg and and prozac 100mg.  I took absolutely nothing before June 22, 2015.  I also take Dexilant 60mg for upset stomach.  So many test done to reassure me I'm OK.  They say this transition is not an illness, it's normal.  There needs to be more done for the ladies that don't sail through this.  It's very scary, it doesn't feel normal at all. I'm continually reassured that it will get better.  I pray it does.  Life changing.
    • Posted

Oh my goodness you have had a bad time I truly hope you are feeling better or at least managing ,thanks for getting in touch it is helpful to know there are other people out there who understand 😌
  • Posted

Hi, jacqueline...hang in there.  I've found a lot of helpful suggestions from the ladies here. When I first found this forum I was having a lot of issues but I found suggestions that have actually helped me. One of the most helpful for me has been taking some Vit B supplements which help with nerves, Omega 3 for inflammation, Magnesium for muscle aches, and Evening Primrose Oil for the breast pain.  Of course not everything helps everyone but having suggestions to try certainly helps!  smile
    • Posted

Thank you for replying I have started trying some of those things hopefully they will help just want to be normal again . You hear horror stories about what people use to call the change well it certainly does change things but  we have to embrace these things hope you are good thanks again 😊
  • Posted

Hi jacqueline 

This is how i have been feeling tearful, Trouble sleeping fighting with everybody and anybody 

We have to get incontrol of our motion and we can not let them control us that what has been happening to me 

things are a little better with me just got out of the hospital due to lack of sleep

• Posted

Thanks for getting in touch Susan nice to know you understand I am glad things are a bit better for you we will just have to carry on til it gets better xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.