Hello

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had my appendix removed Oectober 2015, and ever since then I've experienced abdominal pains, more often than not as bad as the pain was before surgery.

I'd never hard work, seat and sleep and also i stressed more and more i lost my appetite. i felt always can not recover and i think more and more about the pain. always i need to stay alone. i don't need more people to talk me.

if any one have experianced in this pain please help me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You should see your doctor again, could be some infection which needs treatment! go before the holidays start or it will be difficult to get an apointment.
    • Posted

thank you very much for your kind response, but my doctor said that it is the symptom of the surgery and you have to take a rest and you will come after 1 month and half.
  • Posted

Just rest, keep your feet up on a stool or something like that as it helps. It does take sometime to recover from an operation so take it easy. It does help to talk to people you know! We all need friends at times when we are ill or just feeling low. Plenty of different forums on here, maybe you could try one for depression and see if talking to others who feel the same as you. Take care, Ellie UK
    • Posted

Hi! Ellie UK, Thank you very much, I'm so happy now by your sweet response please keep it up for others ill people so thank you again and again. Now a little bit in a good condition so don't worry, after a week i will meet my doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.