Hello

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had a dislocated left hip approximately 2 weeks after surgery. I have been told by my surgeon that when my hop dislocated it fractured a part of my hip. I have been on bed rest for 5 weeks. I can still feel movement in my left hip...like it's loose. Has anyone had this happen? Does anyone also feel as if there hip is loose. Has anyone spoken to an attorney?

Thanks for any feedback.

Nick

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nick,  I hit dislocating is not unique , but  the complications could be it brings is different ! I dislocated five weeks after hip  replacement ,  it's been eight months and I have terrible nerve pain in my thigh my knee and my hip but everyone seems to be different in their healing you're you are Under the doctors care , get your information from the doctors , Second opinions and what have you ,do not mention lawyers to your doctors, you have time if something was done wrong, God bless you I wish you the best Mike

• Posted

Hey Nick how are you doing, I just located my hip replacement  five weeks  after the surgery been about eight months now  after this location and I have major nerve pain the hip hurts very badnerve pain to my foot,  my thigh  is killing me , how are you feeling

• Posted

Hello Mike,

I just got good news that my fracture is healing.. I am on another 4 weeks of bed rest. Hopefully all goes well then onto physical therapy.

I am so sorry to hear how bad your doing. Do you have a brace on and are you on complete bed rest. Both of those things have helped me.

Please keep me updated on your status. Thanks for writing,

Nick

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.