hello again everybody

Posted , 4 users are following.

I haven't been on this site in a while but have been in recovery for 7 months now it is difficult to maintain but I'm doing well. I've

Grown 3 inches since my recovery and starting to like food again šŸ˜Š I hope everyone who helped me is doing well, I hope people manage to recover from the terror of eating disorders

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

yay! that's so fantastic I am happy to here smile Stay strong!! People are cheering for you. I know what it's like aswell i'm also recovery and doing well.
  • Posted

Well done tom smile after putting on weight how did u stop putting weight on? i need to gain weight and have a meal plan but im scared htat if iĀ  follow it and start putting the weight on my body will keep gainging :S
    • Posted

Hi Kirsty, the weight gain was difficult but after around 5 months my matobolism caught up I ended losing weight and now basically look how I was pre-anorexia. I hope you manage to achieve recovery šŸ˜Š

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.