Hello Bar Epstein how are you? I have this sh… for 8 weeks now here is my symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been diagnosed last week that i had an EBv in the near past , but it doesn't make sense cause for the past 8 weeks i feel some symptoms like neck pain, fever 37 -37.5c especially after 5pm, fatigue, bad vision, tight muscle, dry caught, headache...etc, . In the beginning i thought it was a regular flu , but in two weeks or so i felt some weakness in my legs, like it's not mine anymore, but in 15minutes it recovered somehow and never happened again, i was very scared and went to my family doctor do the blood test, it showed nothing actually, just a virus she said it's a larynghitis , so i go in to a deep virologist blood test which revealed this ebv and she said in two months probably i will recover, but man this thing is killing me mentally and physically , i'm scared that i will never see the world in "sober motion" cause now i feel tired, drunk, sleepy, dizzy , jeez so happy that i found this forum and i can share my experience.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Vitoo,

EBV will make you feel this way and in time you will feel better, it's a long process for sure.

• Edited

Update : A little bit improvement of my condition after 9 weeks.

*Dry cough is gone.✅

*Energy level is back lets say 85% not the same but still.✅

*came back to job.✅

What remains is :

• Dizziness 24-00 all day long. ❌
    • malaise ❌
    • neck pain
    • low temperature ❌

So four major things is still with me. Feeling like i'm drunk all day long, MRI is set on Dec1st , hopefully nothing wrong with my brains

• Posted

do you have a fever again?i am really interested,i have Mono,too.

• Posted

Hi mak12, no i don't have a active fever , but after 5pm it's rising up to 37.4 , mornings are good. Still have a dry cough though, feeling weird, disconnected from reality, did a brain MRI , few blood tests , neutrophils are up but everything is fine overall nothing to worry said doctor, but yeah I don't feel the same, sometimes i feel very tired , I have a light sensitivity , some days are good but it's not like before, brain fog comes and goes, light dizziness comes and goes, going to swimming pool , feeling a little bit dizzy after my training there, weird breathing when I inhale it looks like acid air in my nose. That's how I live from late september.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.