Hello everyone

Posted , 2 users are following.

I joined because of my son's symptoms. I'm really scared and nervous. He's had coughing every morning with a foul taste in his mouth,heartburn,and feeling like something is stuck in his throat. He has had ringing in the ears and vomiting but not a lot

The thing that makes me so scared is there was blood mixed with mucus in it and he also sneezed and had coughed up blood also around the same time

Any advice or words of wisdom would be very appreciated

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

First of all I don't know why this thread is in Barrett's, but ok. Take him to the doctor, Maybe he's got a stomach virus or something... It's really hard to tell. Maybe he has the beginning of GERD.. Really hard to tell...

• Posted

I'm taking him to the doctor and have previously. He has asthma and severe gerd.

• Posted

Let him try PPIs short term and see if the situation improves. If yes then it's quite likely to be GERD. Asthma and GERD go together often. I have asthma, GOT GERD 10 years later. I'm not sure if it was caused by asthma...

• Posted

I just wanted to know if anyone had similar symptoms in the group. He also said he felt like something was stuck in his throat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.