Hello everyone

Posted , 5 users are following.

Some months ego i was experiencing some very heavy flow and pains at the left side of my lower belly,so i went to see my doctor and he told me to do an echography which i did and he told me i had fibroid and it was already at 72(i have the results i can show) and he said i have to go for an operation but i told him i needed some time to think about it and i went to different pages to read about women with the similar problems and their experience.its was much about operation and some said it came back to i was stressed and i began to pray to God.i went on natural and prayed i followed it for a month as i was supposed to and after that i went back to the hospital for another echography and the doctor was amazed and shocked at what he saw he told me it had disappeared.(i have the results to show).up till now am fine no pains no fibroid.you can reply if you are interested to know and wish to get well without being operated upon.i welcome any questions.it works,have faith and trust in God.thanks for reading .you can get me on gmail or WhatsApp u can ask

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Pls am highly interested . How do i contact u bc i hv really suffered with this fibroid of a thing. CLARA

• Posted

please leave your whats app and gmail here i can enquire my practioner are delaying my referrals.

• Posted

Glory to God he answers prayers indeed

• Posted

Yes my dear God is so wonderful i just dont know how to tell the world that God is Good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.