Hello everyone and good evening....... just got back from my doctor's appointment

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone and good evening from SoCal I just got back from my doctor and we went over lab work results. Well needless to say my triglycerides are a bit High in the low 200's , but would definitely worried me was a low level of vitamin D it was at 15 and of course you already know I got anxious about reading those numbers. Given that I rarely go out because of anxiety and then agoraphobia maybe that's why the number is low due to minimal sun exposure . Should I really be worrying too much about the vitamin D #'s? I got supplements to take daily of course so that should take care of that in a few months. I guess I just worry too much and let my thoughts take control of my life. Thank you all for hearing me out ,can't wait for some responses thanks in advanced

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My sister had a level lower then that and mine is on the low normal I started taken vitamin D3 a week ago. I know how you feel I'm like you it took me forever to be able to have blood drawn from dr i feared the results. I didn't want to freak over numbers or get told something is abnormal.b it you will be fine once you start taking the vitamin D

• Posted

I would be getting straight onto that, high trigylcerides, that's as bad as high cholesterol. start at looking at your diet if it's not a healthy one and exercises even if you can't get out . Vitamin D wouldn't worry to much about that as supplements are available, there would be millions + with this deficiency, if you can't bear to be outside in the sun sit next to a window with the most sun blazing through it

• Posted

Thank you very much for your reply I truly appreciate it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.