Hello Everyone, at last i am registered

Posted , 3 users are following.

:lol: Hi to all, what a great site. I have been reading all the posts since i started on the blueys three weeks ago. I was really scared but took the plunge as like alot of you been struggling with my weight for most of my adult life. I have done all the diets out there, lost loads then piled it all back on. I have alot to loose, would love to drop five stone. I have been a vegetarian most of my life and dont eat fish either. I hate cooking and sadly became a junk food person and also a comfort eater.

So far i have lost ten pounds since starting three weeks ago and would love to hear from you all and share our experiences etc.

Good luck to everyone !!

Trace :wink:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Trace, I'm newly registered today and have been reading here for about a week since starting the tablets.

I haven't lost anything within this week but I'm pretty sure I'm not taking them properly, nor eating properly, so no surprise that I haven't lost anything!

I do feel quite confused though about what to eat and how low-fat meals need to be so I'm looking forward to reading and learning more from others!

• Posted

Welcome ladies

It's great here, I've learnt so much and hopefully we'll all lose lots and be happy and healthy.

Good luck

x x x

• Posted

Hey Troodles, thanks for the welcome! :biggrin:
  • Posted

Thanks for the nice welcome. I am abit fed up this week as my weight loss seems to have suddenly stopped. I expected a slight gain last week before my period but thats all finished now and have just come to a complete standstill. Anyone have any ideas ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.