Hello from Western Australia.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I hope it's ok for an Ozzie to join you ??

Just thought I'd introduce myself briefly. 61yr old housewife, happily married. Loves life in general, have a pet dog and python and wonderful husband (also my pet :-) !! Diagnosed with breast cancer in December, 2010. I'm friendly and would like to get to know some of you.

Cheers, Anne

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Welcome Anne,,, things are a little quiet in this part of the forum, I hope somebody gets back to you smile
  • Posted

Well, thank you House... :-) I found this site while just surfing the net about cancer and trying to find out a little more about my path report on my cancer. I let it go, then every now and then something sparks in my head and I think....I must look that up, and sometimes it gets quite interesting...like today. :-) So I try to register into a couple of new forums and see how they work out.....sometimes they do...sometimes they don't....mostly they don't. :-) So I'll hang around for a while and see what happens. :-)

Cheers, Anne :-)

• Posted

Hi Anne............ Welcome I have not been here long and have had only one answer to a couple of posts seems a bit slow, I am so sorry to hear about your condition I hope thingss are good for you at the moment, .I had a recall from a mammogram three years ago where they found a lump in my breast I was one of the lucky ones as it was only fatty tissue, the waiting for the results was horrendous so I have a little insight to what you must be feeling, I have a very rare neurological condition and cannot find anyone with the same so I feel so alone at times, if you would like to talk about your jounney I am hear to listen anytime..........................tc......................................M
  • Posted

Hi Marissa, :-) I feel the same about the site...a bit slow, now sure how long I'll hang around. I've checked out a few sites and many don't seem to have much activity, though I have found one which seems quite good....don't know if I should mention it here, but I'll give it a try...it's called....Cancer Survivors and is American based. I'm getting lots of responses from them and they seem to have a great variety of topics.

I know what it feels like to be isolated, because I chose not to have chemo I've really felt on the outter of the....breast cancer...mob...if you know what I mean.

Anyway, lovely to hear from you. Cheers, Anne. :-)

• Posted

Hi Anne a couple of more sites for you to try medhelp got an a-z of forums and a doctor forum as well also neuro talk got lots of informative people both american, hope you are feeling ok at the moment I am glad you are getting responses from the cancer survivors site.....tc..........M

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.