Hello Guy's " Up Date "

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello all.                  As you know I have been having some problems that I have been talking about to some of you and my urologist.  Well I saw him today.  He told me that I have Chronic Prostatitis which you can get rid of or can be handled .  Well no pain right now. Sometimes it feels like someone is pulling my testicle and will not let go.  It hurt like hell.  My prostate is ok do not feel like i'm sitting on a ball.  You can take a pill for prostatitis but there are many and you don't know which one will help.  He want me to try Prostate PQ.  I have not taking any yet have to read up on it..  Have anyone out there try this yet please let me know.  I was also concerned about the thin stream.  He told me I am not drinking enough water so there is not enough pressure to make it bigger.  I drink 4 bottles he told me that is not enough  I should be drinking at least 8 bottles a day.  I was also told when I have a episode because the prostate will be inflamed no sex of any kind.  Until the prostate goes down.   All the test that I had came back good so all is ok.   Well I will do what he wants for now.  I trust him and we will see.  I see him in 4 months.  But if I have any problems I can see him on a moments notice Take care all.  And good health  Ken  

1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So no stricture then that's good news. I was just thinking about you last night. Was gonna PM you to see how you're doing. Been reading/posting from from my phone. What a pita

• Posted

Hello my friend.  I still have the stricture but he said that it is ok for now.  When I go back in June he will do a scope to see if it got smaller.  If it is we will see what he wants to do.  I feel for alot of me outthat my problem is not that bad.  I can still pee.  Do go sometimes 4 times in a hour not like that every day.  That is why he gave me the Prostate PQ to try.  I will fellow his bladder friendly eit help.  How are you doing buddy.  Any better  PM me anytime  I'm up at night alot Can't sleep.  Talk later  Ken  

• Posted

The problem with providing A/B without adequate cultures being taken, they are often incorrect for the pupose and or for too short a time. The prostate is very difficult to get the A/B in. IV is better, but the infection needs adequate monitoring. If you stop the A/B treatment too soon, or it was too weak, the the infection is simply learning about the A/B and becoming that bit more resistant for 'next' time.

• Posted

He was talking about that today.  Being that the prostate is in a capsule it is hard to get the meds to it.  I trust him and will see what happens..  Take care  Ken
    • Posted

I am presumng with E/D their is no movement out of the Prostate so everything is trapped ?.    David
    • Posted

Well ED is another problem.  You can still have a orgasm without having a erection.I have a friend that had his prostate removed because of cancer.  The only when he can get a erection is to give him self a shot.  But he told me that he has no problem having a orgasm.  But it would be a problem if you can't get ride of the built up.  With the one I have Chronic Prostatitis I was told not to have sex because it would erriate the prostate.  But if you have bactiral Prostatitis It's good to get rid of it.  It a mess.  Take care  Ken      

• Posted

I wonder why couldn't they inject A/B into the prostate? Maybe more infection

• Posted

Good luck figuring out if it bacterial or cronic with most docs. They dont want to be bothered to investigate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.