Hello help please

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I need assistance plz

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes whats is your issue?
    • Posted

So my bf found out he has gastritis and he suffers with pain in the tummy..he gets dizzy short of breath dry throat..soo hes family took him to a place where they tell you whatswrong..they told him its not gastritis the doctor is wrong they said its black magic.. that I apparently put in hes food..but before he was suffering with gas really bad gas..its a month now he has gastritis..but next week we going so they can put a camera and see what the problem is..so I wanna know does it go away or can u have it forever plz help because this is stressing me out

• Posted

I have bad gastritis fornover 3 months.. its common and its called chronic gastritis....

A stricr diet has to take place and patience.

It could well be helycobacter..or food poisoning..

Take care

Hint: gastritis should go away if strict diwt is maintained...but when i cant tell you...depends on individual circunstances... eitger way by positive...

All symptoms described by you are simply definition of upset tummy.

• Posted

Cant reply...do t know why....

So short...

Your symptoms are more like upset tummy and mild gastritis...it can last from weeks to months or even years....but in most cases it will heal 100% you need to maintain strict diet and be positive...

Best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.