Hello , I have a chest pinch for the last 4 months.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Where do I start.am 23 I had 3 ECG 3 blood test and 2 chest xray

4 months now I had multiple symptoms, from rib bone pain to acid reflux to chest pain, the pain in my chest is very minor pain tho., it was on the right side and left. But now mainly the left bottom left corner near centre of my chest , there's an on and of pinching feeling. It's on and of daily for the past 4 months , the longest I've went with out it was 2 days. I do be quite gassy. Doctors told me it was anixety. Another said it was all acid reflux. I do get mild pains in the centre beside sternum or on top quite regularly 2. And I did get feelings down mainly my left arm now but was on my right aswel. I always had lower back pain for years but now I get upper back sometimes not all the time it's also minor pain ...the pain I can pinpoint. And it just seems to be under my skin and some times I can poke it away. But this is a everyday thing happens on and of every 25 to 1 hour per day.. helppp please. Severely depressed over all this.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I need to add. I did smoke for 7 years or so. But I'm now of them 4 months , and I only vape now. I do sometimes feel the pains are effective by breathing but only some time.

• Posted

Referring to the pain in my chest. I can pin point and I can poke it in and seems to disapeer for another few minutes lol. If anybody has any knowledge about this please help.

I did have a really bad diet before hand. I don't drink alcohol. And I don't smoke anymore apart from a vape which has Nicotine. I am a daily tea drinker also. Tea seems to bloat me the most.. no family history of heart disease.

• Posted

I went to a pain clinic today because I'm experiencing the same symptoms as you, along with headaches. He knew right away what is causing this. My scalene muscles are super tense and are causing all these problems. He showed me a couple stretches to try to loosen them up. Google the scalene muscles and you should find stretches online to help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.