Hello! I need your advice what to do about my freaking serious problem. Yup I got so stress

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 31, My problem that make me freak out every time cause of my vaginal discharge something like smelly or rotten egg and my discharge like watery and milky with foul smell.

February 2022, i went to my OB and it was my first time due to i have abdominal pain or pelvic pain she check everything she put camera kind of things inside of my vag 😬😬 and do ultrasound in my tummy like pregnant you know what i mean😊 and it was normal. in (NOTE: I NEVER HAVE SEX FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT). when she start checking my vagina physically she confirmed that i have BV and she give me medication for 7 days. I thought after the medication it will gone automatically, and i was wrong because when my ldr bf visit me, of course we did intimate activity 😊 for the first round, i noticed that i smell so strong smell like fish and its take for only a few seconds then its gone and i thought it was normal. when the second time private intimacy happen again, i noticed the same foul smell at first then it gone. Now i feel burning inside, frequently urination, feel heavy of my abdominal lower part, i have strong vaginal discharge which is not normal for me, i freak out the most, when i google it i have all this symptoms of *** not just for a BV . need all your advice πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½. soon i will visit my OB and planning to have a test for pap smear and do all type of test as long as i know if i am positive or negative. i cant sleep well thinking about what I've done and i never speak to my BF about this situation until not confirmed if I'm positive or negative.

please respect my post.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.