Hello I've been suffering with high temp over last 8 days

Posted , 3 users are following.

So finally I have been given a medication and it was detected that I have pneumonia

According to my blood work my c protein level is around 92 which is quite high I believe..what is really been odd is my bowl movements during this whole time. Ii keep pooping out things I have never seen before.

Sorry for gross photo any help is appreciated!! image there was few strands like this in my last stool

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you are so poorly. If the spots in your poo had been lighter I might have said tapeworm. I should mention this to your doctor or take in a sample. Hope you recover soon. Beth.

• Posted

Ty for the reply, doctors have been utterly useless. Was trying to see if anyone seen something simillar before. It literally looked like a long spike strand with patches of poop color probably thickness of maybe a bit more than a hair follicle.. first thing I thought was tape worm too but those appear always clear from what I see on internet

• Posted

Please all need help no one has seen such interesting creating before?? 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.