hello im a new user!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello i have just started my blue pills today, at my docs we get weighed weekly, i need to lose 2.5 stone before im allowed to go ahead with the breast reduction i have always wanted, this is my final attempt to loose my weight.

i have managed to loose a little bit by my self but it has taken a while 9lb smile

i will let u know my outcome

im 4ft 11in and i weigh 12st 10lb atm need 2.5st OFFFF!

speek soon and good luck to u all :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey k3lly85,

Welcome!

Well first of all it's got to be a WELL DONE YOU :!: for losing the 9lbs on your own. Now you can carry on with the tabs helping and follow your dreams!! Everyone here is really friendly and helpful so any questions just ask, if we can help we will :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hiya....

I started same day as u.... smile

Good luck

• Posted

Hi k3lly85,

I started taking orlistat on 19th July due to steady weight gain while dieting and going up gym 4/5 times a week :!: Even saw a nutritionist who couldn't work it out :?

When I was slimmer I had a breast reduction for my 40th birthday as a treat to myself, like you i am 4' 11\" and was top heavy :oops: I felt like a new woman after it was worth the pain :wink:

But now I have put on the weight my big boobs have come back sad but I know when I lose the weight I will lose my boobs again :D

Having the orange oil episode :roll: and getting my (expensive!) smaller boobs back is enough insentive to keep me going :D

Keep at it, its well worth the hard effort :wink:

Li'l jan

• Posted

Hi.......Good luck with the weight loss and the breast reduction.....I had one a few years ago (5f 1in.....Very Top Heavy) Dont regret it one little bit.....only regret now is im sure out of the 2 stone weight gain since the op most has come back on my boobs.....although still no where near as big as i once was!!!! Just hope if the tablets work for me ill regain my small boobs!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.