Hello New to forum

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just thought I'd stop and say hi. My psoriasis isn't so bad (yet!) but the arthritis is grim. New diagnosis.

Tried sulfasalazine and that was the pits. Now into fourth week of leflunomide. I'm totally exhausted.

It'll be good to hear from fellow sufferers, and your experiences.

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Grrh posted you some web sites for pain pacing but as anticipated, the post has gone off for moderation! 

Without using a web address look up Moodjuice NHS Scotland and Self Management for long term pain in Arthritis Research UK.

Its one way of preventing advertising and the promotion of whacky cures! 

• Posted

Will do.

Ooh Scotland! My favourite place on earth. Wish I was there!

• Posted

Hi there, I have the same, psoriasis is not bad and since taking methrotrexate it has been controlled, I recently had a flare up due to coming off it only because I had problems obtaining it when I moved areas. Yes do ask your Doctor to discuss this with you and honestly you might have odd days when it gets you down but if its controlled it will not affect your life generally, I'm single mother that works and brings my kids up too.  Good luck though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.