Hello & No Goodbye's

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just wanted to say hi to the community of us out there.

No matter what your individual problem mat be, we're all in this together.

We need to stick together and help one another get through the trials & tribulations each of us may be going through. But it doesn't have to be ALONE.

Just wanted to remind each and everyone of you I care, and I know there are others on here that care too.

Take it easy and try to stay in touch!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ken thank u for the kind words!Ive been doing alot of research lately on this bb condition plus stomach problems that never go away well I was reading about siberian pine nut oil its taken 1&1/2 teasp 3x a day will cure this condition Iam going to send for it today I'll keep u posted on the results very unexpensive considering all the money Ive spent through the years! sincerely your friend gina
    • Posted

Good stuff Gina! Like to see you motivated, and keeping others enthusiastic on continuing the fight.

I know your enthusiasm & information encourage me.

Looking forward to hearing the hopely positive results!

Thanks for checking in. Always appreciated.

• Posted

I agree. I've even recommended keeping in touch through phone. I'm here in America, but I could always use Skype. Going through this can be very stressful and stress alone can cause all sorts of havoc in your body. I think mine started from chronic stress and now my gut is screwed up. Talking with someone and even finding humor in this could help. Plus, we could give advice and exchange stories and information. Anyone can PM me if they would like a possible phone conversation. Take care.
    • Posted

Ha I'm in as far as staying in touch at any means necessary.

I'm here PM, or if anyone feels comfortable exchanging numbers!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.