hello please help me anyone

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well you see I get this weird weakness like I can't move or get up but I can I can't feel myself or my brain, it's like I have no energy, I don't know what to do about this I hate not feeling myself and feeling so weak and spacey, it's so not me.. it's not something medical because we did all the tests and everything is fine, sometimes it goes away for a few weeks and just randomly comes back again, I don't understand why it's happening to me. My first doctor said it's because of stress and to ignore it and I did it went away but it came back again, like again, randomly. Then I ignored it again and then again it came back randomly. Please help me, I want to be normal again. What is wrong with me?? I feel like I'm going crazy, I can't concentrate well and I forget easily too when this comes. I think there is something wrong with my brain

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

what type of test have you had done? i recomnd you get blood work done electrolites, ck, and liver enyzmes. then have an emg done to check for myopathys or metabolic disorders.
    • Posted

I just did my blood test and vitamin d test and everything was fine, what should I do??
    • Posted

depends what test you had done... i have a neuromuscular disorder and every test was normal expect for my pottasium was too high at one point, my liver count was up due to muscles, which led to an EMG which was abnormal, which led to a muscle biopsy which was abnormal. my main symptoms are muscle weakness and pain.
    • Posted

I dont know how to explain it but its not fatigue or pain it's just like numb like my head is floating or something, sometimes it goes away sometimes it stays, sometimes its like when i go down i suddenly go back up(like my body has a mind of it's own) ill make sure of what tests i have done..

• Posted

Okay so I got my GLU, UREA, CR-S, NA, K, CL, CO2, CAL, TP, ALB, CHOL, TG, URIC, TBIL, ALP, ALT, AST, FE, PHS done
    • Posted

it could still be muscle weakness, My head feels really off some days and its to do with the sternocleidomastoid muscle in my neck it can cause some crazy symptoms.
    • Posted

Can it be because I don't workout right or go out much?? also if I do have something like that what should I do about it??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.