Helo

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have had the worst four day I have ever had,All the aches and pains are back and the hot sweats do not  seem to go away,and  I have the fear back again about going out.

I cannot higher the dose because what ever mg I am on it has the same effect makes me as ill. that is the reason I have to come off them.They dont stop the panic attacks they have made them worse

I really dont know what to do any more,I some times wonder if it is all worth it.

I have a small supply of valium but taking them is another hurdle to climb

and at the moment I am not strong enough to do that.

sorry about going on I realy needed some one to talk to.I really am so down and that is not like me.I have never been as bad as this before.

Mirtazine might have helped some people but it has my life hell.

Px 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi there I am going through something similar and take mirtazapine. Although I've been taking it since Jan but I seem to have had a relapse over the past few days and feel absolutely dreadful, I can't go out, everything is such an effort and it's terrifying. Dr has suggested I switch to trazadol but I also take citalopram and there is apparently a problem of taking them together so I have to go to the hospital for an ECG but pretrified of going out. Keep going Hopefully it will get easier for both of us

I'm here if you want to chat. Xx

• Posted

Hey orchid

So sorry you are feeling bad

You should go speak to your doctor and tell him how you are feeling

Take the valium! No point suffering and you have to use it in high doses for at least 4 weeks before you have to worry about addiction and others have told me benzo's withdrawal is a piece of cake compared to mirt and look how far you've comesmileso proud of you

I have noticed that you have done a few drops since i started on here

I've done 1 drop although it was a biggy and I'm still suffering really bad 4 weeks on

I too found i felt better in a few weeks but then 2 weeks later i get new symptoms of withdrawal

The pattern that's emerging from my research is the 1st few days after drop ok. Then the bad mornings panic attacks and anxiety

Was bed ridden for 4 days

After 2 weeks these died off had a good few days 5 tops and was considering another drop so glad i didn't

I then got hit with the nausea basically it replaced the panic and morning anxiety

I still feel really tired sleep is 4 hrs then i wake in a state but as the day goes on i start to feel better in evenings

Maybe you need to leave longer gaps between drops?

Im giving mine another 2 weeks and if i still feel no better another 2

Do hope this helps

Feel for you pudding

Big hug

S x

• Posted

And to add the panic attacks are normal with withdrawal

They do go away if not the valium will help

S x

• Posted

Thinking of you orchid, Ive sent you a PM  xx
  • Posted

Please remember you are not alone there are lots of us going through the same feelings, have you been back to the doctor?
    • Posted

yes I have been back and the answer is the same drop down to 7.5mg

and taper down 2mg per week so it will take about 6wks he wants me off by then

thank you for kind thoughts

f

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.