Help❗️❗️

Posted , 9 users are following.

I honestly don't know what to think or do anymore. Why is anxiety doing this to me? This is so annoying and painful. I feel like my head is about to explode. I have a bad headache. I've been over thinking lately.i wish I knew how to get over feeling like this. I feel like anxiety is ruining my life. Does anyone else feel like this?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello  Rondasweets I want to let uno that you are not alone I am dealing with anxiety to and it is ruining my life I have so many worries that go through my mind and it seems so unfair and I hate that it is seeming to control my life and I am trying so hard to fight it but it wins out all the time my heart pounds and I break out in heavy sweats and then chills i feel like I am dying and it scares me really bad.
  • Posted

Hi

I know exactly what you're going through.

It's tough but you just need to stay calm and try to not let things get to you.

I spoke to the people at nopanic and they were brilliant.

One of the simplest, but yet most powerful thing i was told is - replace "What If" with "So what"

Sounds too simple to work, but trust me it does.

• Posted

Yes I completely relate and understand exacctly what you're talking about.  I have severe anxiety every day and its absolutely crippling.  I do not know what to do I cannot go on like this I feel like I'm physically paralyzed so much of the time.  It is completely is ruining my life and I just wish I could find something that helped!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.