HELP!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well, I've just had my 3rd weigh in. I lost 2lbs the first month and 5 the second month and a bit fat zero this month. I exercise minimum 3 times per week including an advanced step class and generally don't eat an unhealthy diet. There's been a few more birthdays etc in the office this month & I have succumbed to the odd cake!! but apart from having a few treats, I eat healthily. What can I do? Havent been given a diet sheet or any real guidance on diet by my nurse. HELP!!! Dont want to give up. Only need to lose about 3 stone but it's never going to happen at this rate!! PLEASE, ANY SUGGESTIONS?!! :roll:

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you should ask to see a dietician thats what am gonna do :D
  • Posted

By the sound of it, due to your fitness workouts your body is converting the fat to muscle and hence why you havent lost weight just lately - dont panic. Keep taking the \"blueys\" and stick to your diet/exercise and you will probably find you'll lose weight again at the next weigh in :lol:
  • Posted

Are you eating enough?
  • Posted

Hi nutty,

I've just had my first months weigh in with a big fat ZERO. I'm same as you, excercise, eat a pretty healthy diet. I'm going to try a new approach thanks to Kal.theartist I've sent of for the British Heart Foundation booklet 'so you want to lose weight....for good'.

If you look back on the experiences for NOTE TO ALL (and Li'l Jan) dated 6th August there's a link on Kals reply for the booklet. It cost 40p and a donation if you want and it came through in 2 days. You can also download it for free :!: Its another way of eating healthy but gets your brain into gear with something different instead of counting points, calories etc., :roll:

I too was given the tabs and told nothing but being on this forum has helped a lot :!: smile

Hope this helps.

Li'l jan

• Posted

thanks Li'l jan. I will definitely do that. I have always exercised so don't think my weight is to do with building muscle. Just really confused about what fat to eat & how much etc. I will definitely look at the leaflet you recommended & give it a go.

Thanks again :D :D

• Posted

maybe you shoudl tell us what your eating to see if we can help say in a day not whole week
  • Posted

Hey nutty,

Get the booklet I highly recommend it also if you look at the post Posted on 13 aug by 28thJuneMummy I put a reply to her post giving a few tips which may be of some help :!:

Have a look honey, after all you've got nothing to lose but weight :!: :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.