HELP ;-(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Feel like I'm failing I eat things under 5g fat there high in carbs I like things like a tin of soup and gd cooked meals salad and bread everyday my carbs have been high and my fat at 9g feel like I'm failing and won't lose weight any help wud b fab

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i lost 14 lbs on the first 4 weeks and bugger all in the last 4 weeks
    • Posted

I'm only on day 4 and probably winna get weighed for aner 3 weeks well done on ur weight loss first month do u find it hard 
  • Posted

Hi Suzanne, I do find it hard. But I find using the 'myfitnesspal' website helps me keep control. Somedays my sugar is over, or my carbs are over, but I try to keep the fat and calories down and hope that it is sufficient. I've lost weight then stopped becuase I came off the tablets for a while due to a holiday, however back on them now - so positive mental attitude and keep going.
    • Posted

Aw add me on my fitness pal if u want Kijungas2k10 x wud b gd to c diff pls days 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.