help..

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone tried the recipe book for alli I am getting bored of the plain Salad and would like more of a variety came across the book on Amazon wondered if anyone had tried it or know if its any good? Xxx 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Ive bought it, about £3 delivered on amazon (2nd hand). Its clearly labeled how much fat in each meal so you can pick out the ones you can have.

I tried a souffle which was ok but main meals I tend to just make up

I think for a few quid its a helpful book imo

• Posted

Someone has psychic powers only been looking at soufflé recipes today myself found a recipe on canderel website which I'm planning to try as soon as Iv bought some ramekins!!!!
  • Posted

Hello,

I think I would give up if I ate salad everyday!  I read the label of everything I buy, there is so much that is under 5% fat, i have had three days of lovely meals cooked in my slow cooker. I'm lucky tho, I enjoy just throwing any and all veg in a pot with stock, quorn mince or sausage or chicken and see how it goes. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.