Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi! So I've just been to an ENT appointment, I had one a few months back and it was confirmed that I had servere allergic rhinitis- so I had a blood test done. The results were that I was allergic to cats and dogs and tree and grass pollen and house dust and mould spores and a few others. Obviously most of these things are not easily avoided so I wondered if anyone had any tips on how to prevent myself getting caught by one of these allergens. It makes me so so miserable and just leaves me feeling rubbish. I am in an important year at school and I can't make it affect that. The hospital has discharged me and said that they can't do anything about it and that I would just had to keep taking medication and if it gets really bad go back to my GP. I was very allergic to house dust but I mean houses have dust it's unavoidable. Grass pollen affects me a lot too, so I have no really idea what to do. Please any tips or just a helpful comment will be really appreciated
0 likes, 8 replies