Help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been feeling sick for the last 6 days now, never been sick but I can't eat or sleep properly as I'm in constant pain all the time. I was also meant to start my period six days ago but haven't; I did a pregnancy test just in case and it was negative. My doctor thinks it's due to my anxiety but I feel so ill!! Please help me! sad 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The pain:

Where is it?

How long have you had it?

IS it getting better or worse?

Is it constant?

Does it or has it changed location?

Is it associated with anything, please give examples? (eg eating or smelling certain foods)

Does anything make it better or worse?

Rate is on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst pain imaginable.

• Posted

The pain started on my left side then my right side and now just all my stomach and back.

Had it for the last six days.

The pain is consistent thought out the hole day with feeling sick mainly.

Nothing eases the sickness and it very goes away so with the nausea and stomach pain I'd rate it a 7.

• Posted

If you lie down and press into your tummy are there any places that feel sore when you press down or when it recoils?

What do you mean by "it very goes away" sorry? 

Have you noticed any change in your bowel function / poos?

Do you have any underlying medical conditions?

• Posted

Hi shannon, how are your bowels? Do you poo each day and is it hard or normal?  You probably need to get your stomach back on track .... try activia for about a week 3 times a day to regulate your bowels maybe that would help as you said the pain is in your stomach and back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.