Help.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm having a really hard time. I've just finished with my boyfriend who I was with for over a year. He won't talk to me anything. He was the only good thing I've ever had in my life. I have no friends or anything to turn to and I'm struggling so hard not to do something stupid. I can't sit still, nothing. I don't know what to do. My anxiety is horrendous, I'm constantly being sick, I can't sit still.. I'm really going to end up doing something stupid. I'm trying so hard not to, but it's too much.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Relax. It is common to feel horrible after a break up. I dont want to be those type of peopel who would say, "Oh it will get better, just hold on" But it's more harder than that and this cost so much more explanation. I am sure you wouldn't do anything stupid. I would recommened you to take about a week off (of anything) and relax. Catch up on your favorite shows, movies and music. Read, listen to some relaxing music, and about your boyfriend...I dont want to say that you will get over it because you dont have to. Please don't let your emotions get to your brain (will cause you to do some reckless or stupid things). Like I said, take some time off and relax. Slow down.

I hope you the best. smile

• Posted

I agree relax and breath we're all here to encourage you! Don't let your emotions get the best hold on and stay strong we all care.
  • Posted

Do you feel like explaining what caused the breakup?

The fuller the explanation the easier it may be for us to explain why you feel this way and suggest options that may help you.

• Posted

Hi hun did you split up with him because of your anxiety or did the anxiety start once you split xx
  • Posted

Lauren

i have been where you are honestly it will get better i promise your mind and body are reacting but you will look back on this one day and say i got through it and he wasn't worth it.  My partner of 3 years left by a text i was devastated i told myself to grieve for 2 weeks then to move on and i can honestly say i was awful i cried, couldn't sleep and couldn't work then i started walking everyday even in the rain it made me feel better it blew away the cobwebs then 2 months later i met someone who im engaged to and we are happy this happened 2 years ago. Please stay calm, relax, do things to keep you occoccupied big hugs xx

• Posted

No man is worth hurting yourelf over, isn't it better you know now, than another year later.

Try and get out  more and as long as you like yourelf, who cares about what others think.  When I was young I had crushes on boys and thought like you.  I met my husband and realised he was the one for me.

So go out even shopping for clothes and smile.  Good luck xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.