HELP!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everybody,

Im in desperate need for help!

For the last 9 or 10 months I have been feeling horrible, I have been to the doctor but they don't seem to care, they aren't taking my symptoms serious or maybe they think im over reacting, I dont know, the only thing I know is im in pain, I do not feel okay and I need help!

My symptoms are (sorry for the long list)

• very very bad headaches that don't go away;

• ear pain with a whistle;

• a weird sensation of cold brain it kinda seem like my brain is unglued of my head (sorry if it makes no sense);

• burning sensation in my eyes;

• pain in my neck, back, arms and legs;

• my legs and arms are constantly getting numb and I cant move them;

• These really bad pain that seem like Stabbungs that appear out of nowhere in any part of the body;

• constantly out of breath;

• black outs;

• confusion with words (I wanna say "I wan't ice cream" but I say "icecream i wan't" );

• ligthness I kinda see everything like there was a really really brigth ligth on the room;

• sleepiness feeling always very tired;

dizziness;

• muscle tremors;

• confusion;

• frequent trips to the bathroom and sometimes I really can't control my blader;

• weakness on my leg;

• double vision with both eyes open (by the way I use glasses);

Im pretty sure I have 1 or 2 more symptoms but I just honestly can't remember,

Basically every other day I have a new symptom,

And the other ones just keep getting worse and worse and more constantly!!

Please help me, what do you think this migth be??

Please be honest, I just need an answer I know theres something wrong with me, so please reply to me and tell what you think this migth be...

(Im sorry for my bad english)

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, firstly sorry your on hear you are feeling like this. Just a suggestion, but google inner ear disorders and see if you can relate to any of them. Anxiety prob plays a big part too as you worry about one thing which sets of something else.x
  • Posted

Being short of breath is a major concern. Some of the symptoms point to a neurological problem maybe caused by a brain tumor. Obviously one can't say for sure as you need some medical testing done. Why is nothing being done to find out what is wrong? You need some help for sure. I hope that you get some help soon and feel better. You shouldn't have to suffer like this.
    • Posted

Thank you very much for your reply,

Its very good to know that other people also think that my symptoms are concerning and its not just me "over reacting" as I been told

Before,

My doctor told me that is it was anything urgent something "bad" would have happen by now...

I don't know what she means with something "bad"...

I am now visiting another doctor and I have an appoiment schedule with a neurologist.

Thank you again,

• Posted

Hi Maria,

Your symptoms are very significant, and it is very concerning that these could be dismissed by a doctor. Did you try seeing some other doctor? I would advise making an appointment with a neurologist. Did anything happen right before the symptoms started? Any triggers, such as infection or stress, or some trauma?

Considering that the symptoms did not go away for almost a year, and it looks like they continue progressing, please ask a doctor to test you for some neurological conditions. One of those to be tested, is multiple sclerosis (MS). This is a rare condition, and unlikely that you have it, but it is good to get tested just in case. However, if you do have MS, the good thing is that there is now a treatment for MS, evern several treatment option that you can choose from. So please make an appointment and get tested soon, and hope all turns out well !

• Posted

Hi,

I wanted to check to see how you are feeling. Were you able to see a doctor and get tests done? Are you receiving any treatments? In my previous post I did not mention other possible causes, such as environmental factors, for example chronic lead poisoning, etc.. Have you recently changed your workplace or where you live? 

• Posted

Hello suzan,

Thank you for your concern.

I was able to make an appoiment with another doctor and he was very concern.

He is going to schedule an appoiment with a neurologist.

To answer your questions no,

Nothing happen before my symptoms started, I have a pretty normal life, and stressed does not affect me easily.

I also did not change my workplace or the place I live

• Posted

Suzan,

Im so sorry I cliked the reply button without finishing my other answer.

I live in the city, but in an actually pretty good place as I have lots of trees and just nature around me,

So i think its very very unlike that this is being caused by environmental factors.

I did have one test done, with was for a virus that lives in the stomach but I came negative so I do not have it,

The next step is going to the neurologist appoiment, he will test my neurological conditions.

Thank your very much for your replys and your concern,

It means alot to me as people have been seing to me: "its nothing" or "your fine, your over reacting".

Thank again and I will make sure to post updates 😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.