Help?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Below is an image taken ten minutes ago. I used permethrin cream last afternoon, waited 12 hours and showered. Treated all my clothes and bedding in hot water and then at least 60 minutes in the dryer. Don't know if this is scabies or not anymore. I'm losing my mind. I have to pay for my cream now that my insurance won't cover any more. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I don't sleep much anymore and I'm completely isolated out of fear and embarrassment. I do everything I'm instructed to do and it's been 4 months without relief. Generally I get a day after applying the cream and then this comes back. I'm going to apply more cream now. Do i maybe have something that isnt scabies?

http://i.imgur.com/fsYcJXh.jpg

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The cream is causing the rash. Those are hives. U don't have them anymore. Be good to you skin and stop treating . Been there done this and after you treat properly then stop. It takes months for the skin to calm down.

• Posted

Hi

From what I can see it doesn't look like it. Is it one area or are you covered completely ?

• Posted

Hi, I am no Docter but that is defiantly an allergy and not scabies. I can see by the picture and I had the same problem like that. Your body looks healthy but you should maybe check what supplements you are using that can cause this problems. I am just taking a chance but that really looks like allergies. Good luck  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.