Help!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with kidney stones. I think I may be trying to pass one! This is a weird question but do you get clitoral pain when passing one? If so what does this mean? Is it almost out?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There are so many nerve ending that you can feel pain all over the place. I had severe pelvic pain when I had one stuck in my ureter just outside my kidney. So I kept going to the Gyno and they kept telling me nothing was wrong. Then I went to er one day and had a CT and boom there it was a 10mm stone stuck. It took 2 surgeries 4 bottles of pain pills, 2 stents and 4 er visits before I was rid of it. You should make sure tho and talk to your Gyno. Have you ever been diagnosed with herpes or any kind of skin thing? Best of luck
  • Posted

No idea sorry. My stone is too big to either pass or blast. When I said to urologist I thought I might pass it he said "You've got about as much chance of passing that as I have of having a baby."!!

OK I thought, atleast we all know where we are!!

Best of luck with all this.

Thanks again for replying to me.

Take care and keep in touch

Love Sarah xxx

• Posted

Yes. Sometimes, I have 30+ stones in each kidney and I've passed many stones. The largest I passed on my own was 6MM (thank you!) I felt that one the entire way from kidney, to bladder and scraping and clawing its way until I passed it. 

Depending on on the size, shape and how dehydrated you get (and the shape of your body) you can feel it in your clitorous) and not in a fun way. 

See he if your doctor can give your a scrip for flomax 

• Posted

Yes! That is how I know when I'm about to pass one. The past 2 stones I've had, I've bypassed the whole pain and it went straight to the bladder. Feeling like a sharp pain in the clitoris area like it's blocking my urine from coming out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.