Help!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Over a year ago I started suffering with lots of symptoms to do with my digestive symptoms. As a result I had lots of blood tests done, all came back fine except being low on vitD and having a high ESsr (which indicates inflammation in the body).

I had my suspicions of gluten intolerance so decided to stop eating this altogether. This helped so much especially with bloating, tiredness, and my toilet habits.

However about 6 months after I started to feel sick everytime I was eating, sometimes I was sick, I was still getting a bit bloated, and still had lots of bad smelling gas. So I decided to stop eating dairy, eggs, garlic and onions. These were all things I didn't really eat a lot of before moving out to live alone.

This has helped me a lot with feeling sick and the bloating, however I still occasionally feel sick and get D. Also I have lots of very bad smelling gas.

It's really getting me down because I wonder if I will ever have a day when I don't have a symptom and it's embarrassing explaining to people why I don't eat a lot of things without sounding fussy.

I eat a very healthy diet, my diet is vegetable based with meat and potato for most meals. I have made my portions smaller which has also helped with my sickness and I also now try not to eat before 12pm and this has helped a lot.

As a result I have lots 10kg over the last year down to 55kg.

Does any one have any idea what could be causing these issues, or has anyone experienced the same?

I can't think what other food group it could be.

The doctors are very dismissing and haven't helped me at all.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The problem is easy to solve. Less than $12 but this site will not post it. All my other posting were allowed when i gave prescription drug information but as soon as i posted nature cure. I asked for no money or try to sell anything. They stopped my posting. Tha advertisement companies will not allow them to post anything that can help you.
  • Posted

Don't feel embarrassed about your diet. You are eating healthier than most people. It is other people who should be embarrassed about what they eat! Next time you feel you need to defend your eating habits, tell them that you have decided to eat healthier, and they'll be the ones who will be embarrassed.

• Posted

Hi bethany36199

Something you are eating may be causing your digestive problems...try keeping a food diary and see if a pattern of a certain food or foods are the problem...also ask you doc to refer you for an ultrasound, MRI scan and endoscopy......best wishes....

• Posted

It could be IBS.  It is good you have found some of your food triggers; try a food diary to see if any more show up.  Potato and certain types of meat can also be a problem,  try cutting them from your diet snd see if there is any improvement.  Potato was my brother's IBS trigger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.