Help!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

30 yr old women from the US just took the swob test to see if I'm infected... been with my ten year long partner for 4-5 months now. We have a young child together n was gunna make thing permanent be a family make everything workout. Then over week ago I started to feel odd. I told him i feel like I have a bad yeast infection (yuck) or we just had to much back to back romantic sex. I used over the counter yeast infection medicine didn't work just made it burn more. (I had no little pumps). Just swollen hurt girly parts..

Went to ER 3days ago she said it's not herps yet I had bumps she said they were just clogged follicles. She said my pee test came back I had a yeast infection & a bladder infection.

Have been in so much pain. I know something isn't right this isn't normal for me. I went to planned parenthood to get looked at n tested... I find out my results wen.. she looked n said it's herps but she can't say forsure I said then if not what would do this... not ruff passionate sex cus my partner have been knowing eachother ten plus years only apart for two years (off n on)..

I feel ugly.. disgusting.. I'm very cautious... I let myself get infected... I let myself down my son down n my partner...

The strange thing he's being so ok with what I just found out today.. n waiting is killing me.. they gave me pills to take I took my first one... he says I haven't been with anyone since we got back together n him n I haven't done anything with anyone months before getting back together... he says we can still come back and live with him and it's ok.. it's not the end of the world.. but he says if he gets sores on his dick he will be p*ssed.. idk what to do...

I don't even wanna kiss my 4 yr old son. My partner came in for a kiss goodbye and I gave him my cheek.. I don't want to ruin anyone's life.. I feel like garbage. Disgusting garbage. I pride myself on being clean n not with a lot of partners I'm 30 n have less then 6 partner in my life one before meeting my sons father..

We don't know if I just have it or if he was a carrier n gave it to me.. he's never had anything wrong in his man junk or been sick before.

Am I ever able to kiss my son again or kiss my partner??

I feel like everything I touch I have to clean or throw away.... 😭

I'm sure after the reality and the finally nail in my coffin come wen it will all sink in his head n say I'm out. I don't want to get sick your on ur own... I think he thinks it's not what it is. Or he's just in shock n taking it different then me. My head is spinning.

Why.... I just want to kiss n hold my son n not push him away like I'm the blanking plague..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you have sores around your mouth? If you don't, you can kiss your son.

Your partner could have been a carrier and had no idea. For him to say if he had sores, and he'd be p*ssed, I'd have him get tested as well. His tune might change a little of he finds out he may have given it to you.

Your life is not over. I was recently diagnosed. Still waiting on my swab results. I need to get my blood retested. I most likely got infected from my boyfriend that had no idea he was a carrier.

Keep your head up. You might have herpes but don't let herpes have you. It's a virus. We don't typically get outbreaks all the time.

• Posted

I completely understand I'm going through it with my wife. It's hurting us and it shouldn't but ppl can't help how they feel. I just wish that ppl would understand that something like this can come from a long time ago and as much as we wish we could change the past we can't so Idk what to say to you only that I'll keep you and your partner in my prayers!!! May God bless you with the best outcome there is!!!

• Posted

Sorry to hear you're going through this. If it's genital, your mouth is ok! No need to stay away from your son. Always keep your hands washed especially if you touch your genital area. Also, if it is positive and the outbreak occurred shortly after having sex with your partner there is the possibility that he has hsv. My recommendation would be to get a hsv igg blood test asap if one hasn't already been done...what test did they do at planned parenthood?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.