Help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi my friend hasn't been very well for a couple weeks she has no medical past therefore takes no medication however she is only 15 and is experiencing daily nose bleeds, bruising easily, having headaches, feeling tired, dizzyness, feeling sick, sometime experience black outs and abdominal pains 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Get her to a doctor, we are not medically trained on this site and can not diagnose anyone with symptoms.
    • Posted

Good on you Joy, I totally agree with your comment. A child of this age should not have friends trying to get diagnosis of what could be a serious problem.

I might add "where are this child's parents or guardians?

Have a nice day. 😘

• Posted

Any update to this? How is she doing now? Sounded like it could be a thrombocytopenia / anemia condition, maybe the spleen is enlarged hence the abdominal pain. As the others said this can't be diagnosed over the internet, she needs labs done, CT Scan, CBC Blood test ect.. So hopefully she got to the doctor already. Please give us an update on her current status. Thanks. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.