HELP!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is anyone else having difficulty in accessing their Patient emal alerts.  Since yesterday when I try to go into the email, my scree is saying This page cannot be Displayed!  I have had an email from Shaunna who has asked me to PM her and I can get into it due to saying the above.  Shaunna if you are reading, please bear with me.

The only way I can get on is by coming on to an older email which I can still get into.

Mr Moderator, can you check if it is my end, I am receiving all other emails and alerts with no problem - just Patient.

Thanks, Ii am missing the site already.

G.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, for every single notification, though my screen says "Bad Request Invalid URL HTTP Error 400"

To reply to this I had to open the group in my browser and find your post. Cannot you reply to Shaunna by manually logging onto this site and click on your "My Messages" box  so you can send her a PM from there?,

• Posted

Oh so it is not just me.  I cannot get in on  your message, only notification with first two lines, then comes up Page cannot be displayed" again.  So frustrating.  I got into this message by going in to my Messages and am responding from here.  I am trying to find Shaunna, it has come from one of the reflux sites I am on but so far a blank - if I had already PM'd her I would be ok but I have not chatted with her before.  Hate leaving people dangling especially when I know I can help her out.

Thanks for coming back to me   -    PLEASE MR MOD help us out smile

• Posted

I'm having the same problem hopefully it will get sorted out I had to go through the safari on my phone to get on here 

• Posted

Yes, yes, I too am having problems. It says something about url being bad and like 400 I don't know, but I can't get in either unless I come here...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.