HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve been on sertraline 100mg for about 9 months now the start was horrendous but I got back on my feet and became so happy again, these past few days I’ve been quite down my heads felt a bit battered and I keep worrying over stupid things that shouldn’t really bother me I just have them going around in my head, it’s making me quite depressed tbh what shall I do? Do you think I should up then or? Is it normal to get days like this? 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I’m in the same boat! I’ve been on 100mg since February and felt like my old self most days, but yesterday I woke up having a panic attack which left me with anxiety all day, I’ve woke up today with the same!

Maybe we will have days like this still I wish we wouldn’t though. 

It helps to know I’m not alone but still need reassuring that this will pass. 

I hope your feeling better soon x

• Posted

Hi there

You’re not alone. I’ve had the same thing. Mostly good days though. As time goes on I noticed that even though I have bad days it doesn’t last as long. 

I get my bad days mainly when it’s near my time of the month. Or if I don’t have enough sleep it catches up on me and I end up with low mood. 

I try to enjoy those good days and remember that more good days will follow. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.