help!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 21 years old. I have regular periods at the same time every month. I am not on birth control, it’s always made me sick no matter what i’ve tried. My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. Ever since we got together, about 80% of the time we have sex i bleed. I have sharp pelvic pain along with it. Some days worse than others, sometimes not at all. It’s bright, red, fresh blood and it stops as soon as we stop having sex. I went to the gynecologist to see what was up. She said there was no infection, no sign of cysts on my cervix, and that everything looked perfect. She summed it up to being that i have a sensitive cervix and that’s the cause of the bleeding. The visit felt very rushed and i feel like she was kind of brushing me off.  My boyfriend always assures me that it doesn’t bother him or make him feel weird and not to feel bad about it. but it bothers me. it makes me feel weird. sometimes i just want to cry after having sex because it just doesn’t seem normal. We both think i should get a second opinion. Has this happened to anyone else?? If so what was the cause/treatment?? please help!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.