Help!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I finally got my hs under control. The number of new boils have decreased drastically. But I can’t seem to get

rid of 2 old ones. They keep resurfacing and getting inflamed no matter what. They’ll swell, buss, then drain, go down for a bit, then swell, buss, then drain again, then the process begins all over again. Have anyone ever had this problem? Any suggestions? I have had these 2 same boils on my vagina area for more than 6 months so I’m desperate for any type of help at this point. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Seems like you need to be on antibiotics. I had a similar case with a boil under my arm. Minocycline 100mg twice a day for 2 months, but if your symptoms get significantly better you can reduce that to once a day during the second month. 
    • Posted

Thanks I usually don’t like taking antibiotics but I think you are right. I’ll be making a doc appointment ASAP. 
  • Posted

Hi Tamika, 

I have made a tool out of a

Whenever I get a "repeater" I would make sure that when it burst to use a suction device on it, I made a simple one out of a large syringe and plastic shotglass , made a hole in the back of the shotglass put some hot glue on it with a glue gun to seal it and put a strong spring inside the syringe. Now I've got an "extractor". It hurts a bit, but let me tell you it works much better than to try and press stuff out with your hands, which is a really bad idea anyway. Also grab some cheap zinc pills to let the area heal better quicker.

• Posted

Sounds like a good idea. Do you mind sending me a pic of your extractor? Possibly to my inbox or email? My email is  

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.