HELP!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is it normal to be able to feel my cervix really close to vaginal opening when I am sitting on the toilet?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like your uterus has prolapsed as well nicky. It's quite common to have more than one prolapse.

If you decide to have surgery they will sort it out the same time.

I had tvh and anterior repair together.

• Posted

sound like a uterus prolaspe as well

• Posted

Yes childbirth has a lot to do with prolaose. I'd if opted for casearian if he if known what it causes but we were never told.

Its inevitable with menopause and childbirth that these issues can happen and we have no control. Over them.

Pelvic floor exercises are a must for life

• Posted

its a knuckle length away from opening. Thats defeintly too close to opening I think.

• Posted

Same as I had. Was offered a hys or have it stitched to ligament to lift it up but that can fail

• Posted

Nicky are you able to see a consultant soon?

I pick up that yiu are worrying excessively over this. I was like this after my failed repair and it drive me crazy and anxious.

Sometimes the forum can make you worry more and confused.

Just a thought hun

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.