Help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey all!

pls help.. no idea what to so..

so in july i saw an indent on the side of my breast and just below my nipple ..so went to the GP.. she sent me straight to the breast clinic .. consulatant checked and said hes happy to discharge as theres nothing to worry about and sent me for ultrasound ans that showed all clear.. fast forward to now .. been getting dull ache on the same breast ... went to the gp again ans she said its muscle pull.. and to take painkillers ..its not constant ans it comes ans foes.. some days im normal no pain whatsoevr ..some days towards the ache wil last for 30sec and go.. dont know what to make of it... whT SHOULD I DO? pls advise

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I don't understand a muscle pull in your breast. And what is discharging? When something weird is going on with me I usually wait 4-6 weeks for it to resolve. If it still bothers me after that time frame then I go to the doctor it see what's up. I've got some aches and pains that come and go that I ignore unless they last continuously for a few months or become very painful. Perhaps a second medical opinion at the breast clinic would help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.