HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive been having these white pearls around my clit and idk if it could could be herpes or hpv and ive noticed i had for months and im just so scared

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

image heres a photo its does not itch but im just so worried that have herpes or hpv and these have been there for a while and im waiting for my test results and i pray and hope everything is okay

• Posted

let us know ur results what did ur doctor say when seeing them? doesnt look at all like herpes to me

• Posted

It looks like vaginal papillomatosis. They always grow in lines. Usually give no trouble and are not an STI. Just leave them alone and dont try to remove by rubbing at them.If they really bother you see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.