Help?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can't get in to Dr. for a bit. Any ideas as to what is going on?image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

looks like a hemmorhoid - but the skin around it with the lesions is concerning.

Any recent sexual contact?

Any other symptoms ?

• Posted

No sexual contact for 8 months, full panel std test all neg. Plus nothing goes around my bum or has touched it.

• Edited

not trying to freak you out -- did the panel include HSV? (I ask cause I ran into the same scare - realized my tests didnt include HSV- but also came back negative)

I would see a dr get swabscould be a fungal or bacterial infection

• Edited

yes, I triple checked and even had them do a second blood test hsv 1/2 alone and came back neg. That was back in Sep 2020. I don't see how it could be an std/sti when all are either fluid or physical skin to skin contact and nothing has touched my bum or that i know of and trust me, Id def know.

• Posted

Hi,

I have something similar (just posted). What other symptoms do you have?

The lesions could be caused by piritus, especially if you have had burning and itching.

• Posted

Itched like crazy, started off as a little lump then took off from there. The more it grew the worse it itched. Makes me wonder if i tore the skin itching. I have an appointment coming up so ill keep in touch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.