Help?

Posted , 1 user is following.

for the last 4-5 weeks i have become very unwell, the last week has been a rapid decline. my symptoms are dizziness that is lightheadedness or feeling like I’m going to faint and my legs are very heavy. Very bad headaches, started out fairly light and has progressed into feeling like I’ve been hit by a brick on the back of my head. I have pains in my neck that run down into my spine and my body feels like its being dragged down. these cone with jaw pains too. I feel sick (nauseous) And I can’t cope with it anymore. i’ve been to the doctors several times as well as A+E and they have done bloods for me as well as an MRI and CT scan which have come back as clear. I have known crohns disease as well as POTS. Which are both medicated and have not caused me issue. Does anyone know what this could be you who have similar symptoms that can help as I’m not able to live my life this way.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.