HELP!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

ever since i had mono in feb my breathing has been hard i always feel like its hard to breathe and im always weak, of course i have good days as well but then it just keeps happening i always have hard time breathing also in july i had covid symptoms and idk if that triggered it more, anyways if anyone else is having this please let me know its making me crazy!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Do you take any herbs/supplements?

• Posted

ive been taking some Vitamins but it might not be enough i havent tried any herbs

• Edited

Don't know why my other two comments were deleted but that's fine. Anyway I did have this symptom and it freaked me the hell out, thought I had lung metastases or cancer, and did a lung x ray and it was fine. Anyway the shortness of breath slowly tapered off. This virus is really really weird. Just make sure you're eating well and healthy and research on additional things to boost your immune system as it is compromised by EBV.

• Posted

its a scary thing!! feels good that im not alone!! thank you for responding!!!

• Edited

Hi Monica,

No shortness of breath, but defiantly had weakness, tremor, exhaustion and anxiety, feeling better now with some down days.

• Edited

Hi Monica,

Yes, for some reason the virus really effects the nervous system as well, its a long journey for sure. Eventually you will start having a few good hours and then days, it seems that time is the cure.

I had covid after mono also, just starting to feel better, covid late January/early February.

• Edited

i had covid as well idk if that triggered it more, and omg i feel horrible with my nervous system 😕/ thank you so much for your reply!!

• Posted

Hi Monica,

Covid does make it worse, they say covid reactivates mono, I believe this because it happened every time I have had covid, It does get better though. Rest on the bad days try to enjoy the good days and know that the up and down pattern is the beginning of recovery.

• Posted

sorry that you went through it!! how long would you say it took you to get better? i know everyones different, but man it sure does suck going through it!!

• Edited

Hi Monica,

Yes, it really sucks going through it. Just now starting to feel better, covid Jan/February this year, mono late March.

• Edited

glad your feeling better, ive had good days but man when the hard days hit it makes me want to go to the ER non stop worst symptom for me is the breathing & weakness in legs & arms even tho ive been to the drs non stop... its scary bc sometimes you dont know of its the anxiety or something else. btw did you tale anything or did you notice if you took anything that would help make you feel better?

• Posted

Hi Monica,

They gave me propranolol for tremor and blood pressure. I think the propranolol has worked best it takes the edge of the anxiety feelings and lowers blood pressure, which started with covid.

• Edited

monica25949, me too, i'm dealing with horrible anxiety and depression, know that you are not alone, sending hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.