help

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi my gp as cut my zopiclone down by half ..does anyone know of anything else i could take to sleep..worried

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

A good question julie. I was put onto 30 mg Mirtazapine to be taken with 7.5 zopiclone about a year ago because they considered i was overdosing.You gp needs to have it emphasised that sleep is a problem and perhaps they can do some similar to what happened with me. I believe there are non habit forming equivalents of zopiclone and hope some knows something about them There is certainly Eszopiclone but think it is expensive but no sleep is no joke.
    • Posted

hi david, how did you get through did the gp give u anything to taper off zopiclone? hope u are well 
    • Posted

Well the answer is that it has been my consultant who dealth with me inittially but he appears to want me to see my GP as they deal with sleep problems. Basically I have no problem with zopiclone but al medical people around me do. I get very confused but will have to contact my GP and see what can be sorted out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.