Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just me again.. I duno what's happening to me I'm getting pain in my left side of my chest like my breast heart area I duno if it's pain in my breast on in my heart also I keep getting choking sensation 😢

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi love i get these pains too it could just be anxiety but go to docs to be on safe side am sure it's nothing as for the chockin i some times feel like I've got something stuck in my throat and try my hardest to cough it up but there's never anything there think it's linked to the anxiety hope you're feeling better soon x
    • Posted

I been to the doctor months ago about the racing heart and that he said he don't think it's anything serious which I duno how he can tell that from just listening to my heart I'm undergoing seeing a cardiologist anyways! How can anxiety cause this 😢 right now I'm burning up inside sweating but not hot to touch
    • Posted

Anxiety is an horrible thing it's clever very clever and it twits stuff makes you think and feel stuff you don't want to can be about your health or things or people it made me think i had stomach cancer then stopped me loving my son and partner now it's doing something else it picks at stuff that knows gets to you x
    • Posted

Sorry ur going through it! Yes right now I have a bad bad headache now iv convinced myself I defantitly got a bleed to the brain 😔😔. Feel like I can't breath
    • Posted

Guess we all after go through something in life it's never simple just a shame it happens to the nicest people am sure you will be fine love xx
    • Posted

Once we realise that over-active neuron activity in our brain is usually responsible for all mental health conditions, and that as the brain controls everything in the body, then it is not difficult to understand how we can be tricked into believing that any of a great number of other things is wrong with us.

Anxiety is the same as any other mental health condition, it is insidius, unrelenting and vicious, and that's why we always need help to get through it.

• Posted

I 100% agree with you it's made me think many things it's one of the most horrible illnesses in the world
    • Posted

So horrible. I feel like I'm going to die I'm 20 in couple days really don't want to live like this
  • Posted

I had a pain in the left side of my chest last week which I have never had before. It went away and I camr to the conclusion it was my breast something muscular maybe. I get the throat thing too. Try not to worry or you make the symptoms worse.
    • Posted

I know the pain makes u panic so much I always think it's something serious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.