Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I want to have a weight loss surgery privately . How can I find the best place to have done ? Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would suggest speaking to your GP ashe/she can recommend the safest place! before you do it please do your homework....i cant stress that enough! Check reviews speak to other people that have had it done before, and only after having an informal chat with the surgeon....you have to be completely satisfied that the surgeon is not going to put you in any danger!

Good luck!

• Posted

Thanks katz31 . I've been to my GP ,that was a waste of time because he just had a look online like I did. I don't know anyone that had surgery and can't find chat groups so if you know anything about it I'm all ears . Thanks for replying .
  • Posted

i don't agree with the idea . surgery is a surgery .it will hurt our health to some extend . so .find another way to lose weight is better...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.